We are Wicksteed Leisure Ltd., trading as “Wicksteed Playgrounds”. Our contact details can be found at the foot of this webpage. We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner with registration number Z772109X.
Wicksteed Playgrounds is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or otherwise, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wicksteed Playgrounds may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information regarding you:
- Name and Organisation
- Contact information, including email address, telephone and mailing address
- Other information which you submit in our enquiry form or in correspondence with us.
- Opt-ins or opt-outs re marketing communications and newsletters.
You are not obliged to provide us with any of this information, but will need to do so to enable us to reply to your enquiry, enter into a contract with you or send you information about our products and services (as applicable).
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to communicate with you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To reply to your enquiry and provide you with information regarding our products and services.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email or mailings about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or postal address which you have provided. We will not do this if you have opted out of such communications.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We process this information in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with your organisation, or for the purposes of our legitimate interests in improving and marketing our products and services.
Enquiries are stored for 3 years after receipt, or for the duration of contract discussions if longer. If they result in a contract with you, your details will be stored for the period of the contract and the guarantee period of the goods.
Marketing opt-ins will be stored indefinitely, but you can opt-out at any time. Opt-outs will be stored indefinitely, but you can request the deletion of your personal data held by us at any time.
We do not carry out any automated processing or profiling of customer data.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This website will never share any personally identifiable information with third parties.
Google Analytics also enables a feature, Remarketing. This enables us to collect anonymous data about our interested users and provide them with targeted advertising through paid search advertising. This is never shared with third parties. You can opt out at any time by editing your ad settings by searching for Google Privacy Account Settings.]
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, but we may use third party processors to send out marketing communications on our behalf and will provide them with your contact details for that purpose only.
You can opt out of receiving further marketing communications and newsletters from us at any time by emailing [email protected]
You have the following rights in respect of any personal data we hold regarding you:
- Right of access: to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: to ask us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete data we may hold about you.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, to ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: if certain conditions apply, to require us to restrict the processing of your data.
- Right of portability: to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Right to judicial review: to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office as supervisory authority if you are not satisfied with how we process your data or respond to your request to exercise any of the above rights.
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us or any third party on our behalf, please contact us by emailing [email protected]