An exciting opportunity has arisen on a full-time basis, to help in the development of a new telesales function department for the UK’s leading outdoor play and leisure equipment manufacturer.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director and working closely with the Office Manager, the primary duties within this role will include:
- Contacting companies by telephone and email to gain new business and establishing the correct contact within the target business.
- Explaining and promoting the product and company to prospective clients.
- Research and target specifically Housing Developers, gaining Procurement eligibility.
- Contact Site Managers of the Developments researched to obtain information relative to our business.
- Target the Architects and Quantity Surveyors within the Housing Developers for marketing purposes and obtaining ‘leads/appointments’ for our Area Sales Managers to execute.
- The above procedures will need to be recorded and developed in consideration of our existing CRM system and Databases.
This exciting role would suit an organised individual who is;
- Highly pro-active
- Driven, determined & self-motivated
- Strong relationship building skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail when completing any required administration duties
- Flexible approach to meet business requirement
The role offers a competitive salary + commission, 25 days annual holiday and an excellent company pension scheme.
(for further information or to apply please contact Jane Titterton on [email protected])