Area Sales Manager
Attractive Salary; bonus scheme and car | Greater Manchester and the North West.
Wicksteed is the leading brand name within the UK play industry, having celebrated over 100 years as a privately owned company supplying play, sport and fitness equipment to Local Authorities, Towns, Parishes and the Education sector.
We are seeking a self-motivated and target driven sales professional who can develop and build the business. Reporting directly to the Sales Director and as part of a UK wide team the successful candidate will:
- Build close relationships with existing clients particularly Local Authorities.
- Be actively involved in the strategy for your Tender and Quotation submissions
- Organise and plan an ambitious diary, ensuring sales targets are consistently met.
- Follow up on sales opportunities & marketing initiatives introducing new clients, in a timely manner, to Wicksteed.
- Survey client sites, producing costings and design briefs to meet customer needs
Full training will be given in all aspects of the role and will be supported by a backup team second to none within the industry. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, numerate, IT literate with good organisational skills and demonstrate a proven sales background.
This is not a ‘number of calls per day’ role. It is about developing working relationships with key customers and stakeholders and responding quickly.
Wicksteed offers a competitive salary package including company car, excellent pension scheme and lucrative bonus potential. We are seeking individuals who are not content with a basic salary.
If you believe you fit this profile and seek a challenge please drop me an email on [email protected]