Scottish Parliament’s Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs, Fiona Hyslop visited the brand-new play park at Harestanes on…Read more
Area Sales Manager (Essex, Herts, Beds and Bucks)
We are looking for an industrious and talented individual who can join our mission to continue to be the best that the industry has to offer. We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
If you have previous sales experience, are a result-orientated sales professional and have the drive and passion to succeed as a Field Sales / Area Sales Manager, apply now.
If you are not driven to earn serious money with the effort that is involved in doing so; this role is not for you.
This is not an 8-10 calls a day sales rep role. This is 3-5 calls a day within a local authority / council / housing developer, developing relations with key decision makers and identifying current and future opportunities to tender. There are 32 major local authorities on patch, each with on average of 3 key decision makers per local authority.
Your responsibilities will be:
· To sell playground solutions to Local Authorities, Residential Builders, Architects, Private sector & Developers in a timely manner.
· Qualify the customer requirements and advise on the best playground solution depending upon the specific demographics being catered for.
· Undertake site surveys to determine access, ground conditions and dimensions, and take relevant photographic evidence to help with the design. Once collated, design the playground solutions.
· Assist in formalising and preparing tender documents for submission to client.
· Working in conjunction with the Sales Director and internal support team, convert those tenders into actual orders, maximising company margin and profits.
As part of the role you will also have the support of an internal team which comprises of individuals responsible for quotations / submissions; landscape play design; management and administrative staff. You will also have a dedicated office advisor for your area.
Salary OTE £45k open ended. Company car, Contrib. Pension, Mobile Phone, Laptop, home broadband and printer, 25 days holiday.
· We require proven sales experience with evidence of nurturing and developing relationships, identify sales opportunities and have the wherewithal to convert them into confirmed orders.
· You may have experience of the following: Field Sales Executive, Business Development, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Executive, etc.
· Computer literacy is essential, with skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Clean Driving Licence.
· An understanding of Sage CRM would be useful but not essential.
· We do require you to have the ability to learn and use AutoCAD (please note that full training will be provided, so no previous experience of AutoCAD is required).
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]