Work began on the incredible new playground at Dare Valley Country Park for Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council in…Read more
Area Sales Manager
Attractive Salary; bonus scheme + car Area: Bedfordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, Berkshire
Due to the present incumbent being promoted to National Sales Manager, there is now a fantastic and rarely available opportunity for a self-motivated and target driven sales professional to develop and build upon the strong business base we have in the area.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager and as part of a UK wide team the successful candidate will:
- Build close relationships with existing clients particularly Local
- Be actively involved in the strategy for your Tender and Quotation
- Organise and plan an ambitious diary, ensuring sales targets are
- Follow up on sales opportunities & marketing initiatives
introducing new clients, in a timely manner, to Wicksteed.
- Survey client sites, producing costings and design briefs to meet
Full training will be given in all aspects of the role and will be supported by a backup team second to none within the industry. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, numerate, IT literate with good organisational skills and able to demonstrate a proven sales background.
The role with Wicksteed is not a ‘number of calls per day situation. It is about developing working relationships with key customers and stakeholders and responding quickly.
Wicksteed offers a competitive salary package including company car, excellent pension scheme and lucrative bonus potential. We are seeking individuals who are not content with a basic salary.
If you believe you fit this profile and seek a challenge please drop me an email at [email protected] or give me a call for an informal chat on 07815 889650
Sales Office Administrator
If you are looking for a challenging administrative position that will use your excellent organisational and communication skills to their full potential, submit your C.V for this available position.
We are looking for a conscientious, outgoing and hardworking individual who can work well under pressure. We require oral and written communications to be of a high standard. We offer a large and friendly working environment with opportunities to progress in the future within the company, full training is always given. Hours are 8:30 am till 5 pm with 1-hour lunch unpaid.
Here are some of the duties that you will be responsible for:-
- Dealing with the incoming customer enquiries
- Administrative support to our external Sales Managers including Export enquiries
- Completing low-Value Quotations
- Processing Orders
- Good time management
- Hardworking, methodical and organised
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Work on an individual basis but also as a team player
- Sage Skills will be advantageous but in house training will be provided
(for further information or to apply please contact Jane Titterton on [email protected]