Work began on the incredible new playground at Dare Valley Country Park for Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council in…Read more
3D Graphics Artist
WICKSTEED is the leading manufacturer of children’s playground equipment in the UK, serving both public and private sectors.
The above position is based in our Kettering office and has arisen providing an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a successful, forward-thinking and long-established company.
An energetic person is required to join the company’s design office to assist in the production of graphic presentations illustrating our playground designs.
The successful applicant will ideally have knowledge of 3D Studio MAX and AutoCAD. Knowledge of Photoshop would also be an advantage. Artistic flair will also be a requirement. Good communication and self-motivation skills are essential, together with the ability to work to deadlines.
To apply for this position, please forward your full C.V and details of current salary to: email@example.com
External Services Assistant
Your duties will include:
- Administrative support to our External Services team to ensure the smooth running of our Inspection Services Department
- Inputting and updating computer system
- Liaising with customers, internal departments and Inspectors and being able to identify what assistance is required and process as necessary.
- Co-ordinating requirements with our Inspectors
- Any other duties assigned
- Able to work on own initiative with a team mentality and a positive attitude
- Good time management and ability to prioritize
- Conscientious, hardworking, methodical and organised; able to manage own time
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels both internally and with customers
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Sage skills will be advantageous but in house training will be provided
(This is a part-time position for 20 hours per week)