Sales Office Junior
(Job placement available from 3rd Sep 2018)
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Office Administrator to join our dedicated team in Kettering.
We are looking for a conscientious, outgoing and hardworking individual that is looking to gain some experience in office admin or to expand their current experience via a different industry. We offer a large and friendly working environment with plenty of opportunities to progress within the company and full training is always given.
Working primarily in the sales department, you will have many admin duties which will also spill out to other departments within the company, giving you plenty of opportunity to gain a good understanding of the business. Hours are 8:30am till 5pm with 1 hour lunch unpaid.
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
- Filing and archiving
- Ordering stationary / monitoring stock
- Reception/switchboard work as required
- Excel reports
- Good time management
- Hardworking, methodical and organised
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Work on an individual basis but also a team player
(for further information or to apply please contact Jane Titterton on firstname.lastname@example.org )