Work began on the incredible new playground at Dare Valley Country Park for Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council in…Read more
Quotation Tender Coordinator
Are you described by others as being an extremely organised person, someone who likes everything thing to be just right? If so then this could be the challenging and satisfying job role you’re looking for!
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual with experience working to strict time frames and aiming for the highest standard of work. This position is well suited to graduates looking to gain new or further experience.
This opportunity requires you to work well in a team environment whilst maintaining responsibility for your individual projects.
On a daily basis you will be completing tender bids and quotations for the Supply & Install of Playground Equipment, liaising with multiple departments, collating the information provided. Hours are 8:30 am till 5 pm with 1-hour lunch unpaid.
- Ability to be succinct (to a word count) with written responses
- Excellent communication
- Remain calm under pressure
- A methodical and organised way of working
- Good IT Skills
- Must be willing & able to work overtime as required
- Good adaptability
- English to A level standard
- Confidence and flair with written English is preferable
- In house training will be provided
(for further information or to apply please contact Jane Titterton on [email protected])